JONES CHAPEL NEWSLETTER FOR JUNE 2016
Jones Chapel UMC
Sharing The News
Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members
of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.
WELCOME TO OUR CHURCH
We welcome each and every one of our
visitors each Sunday. We pray that you will
come back and worship with us and make
Jones Chapel your home.
*REMEMBER THE MINISTRY OFFERING FOR MIRACLE LAKE, MORNING STAR MINISTRIES, OR WOMEN AT THE WELL, IS THE FIRST SUNDAY OF EACH MONTH. PRAY AND OBEY.
* COME TO BIBLE STUDY ON WED. NIGHTS.
* MCMINN MINISTRIES IS THURS., JUNE 2 AT THE COOK MINISTRY CENTER AT 7:00 PM. COME TO THE GOSPEL SINGING ON FRIDAY NIGHTS AT 7:00PM.
* JUNE 12-15 WILL BE VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL FROM 5:30-8. THE AGES ARE K-5. PLEASE SEE TAMMY TO HELP! * PLEASE PRAY FOR THE CHOCTAW MISSION TEAM AS THEY LEAVE ON JUNE 25. COME SEE THEM OFF AT 7:30 AM. THEY WILL RETURN ON FRI., JULY 1 IN THE AFTERNOON. PRAY FOR THEIR VBS SUN.-THURS. AS THEY MINISTER TO THE PEOPLE.
* GIVE 2 MONTHS ADVANCE NOTICE OF ALL CHURCH ACTIVITIES TO PERRY RIDEN, IF AT ALL POSSIBLE.
* A SHUT-IN IS LISTED IN THE BULLETIN EACH WEEK.
PLEASE PRAY, SEND A CARD, OR VISIT.
* PLEASE CALL CHARLCIA BAKER AT 336-2193 FOR THE PRAYER CHAIN.
* CALL OR TEXT TAMMY BY FRIDAY AT 920-1236 TO GIVE HER BULLETIN INFO.
* CALL FAYE TO PUT YOUR DATE ON CALENDAR TO USE THE FAMILY LIFE CENTER.
* CALL PERRY (336-5751), LESLYE-CALL OR TEXT (336-1285/506-4139) OR EMAIL: email@example.com BY THE 3RD SUNDAY OF THE MONTH TO PUT PRAYER REQUESTS OR ARTICLES IN THE NEXT NEWSLETTER.
AGNES JOINES & FAMILY
ANGIE TUTEN & FAMILY ANN WALDROP
CHOCTAW MISSION TRIP
CHOCTAW UM MISSION COLBIE
CYNTHIA BRIGGS & FAMILY
FAMILY OF KELLY WAGNER
FAMILY OF LARRY BRYAN
FAMILY OF ROY KING
FAYE AKINS & FAMILY
FRANK & ANN WALDROP
GLENDA FUGATE HAZEL MOSES
ISRAEL & JERUSALEM
JONES CHAPEL FOOD BANK
LINDA & GENE BICKEL
LINDA & LONNIE MACKEY
MARTHA ROSE MCDOWELL MILITARY & VETERANS
MR. & MRS. ESTEL CODY
OUR PRESIDENT & ALL GOVERNMENT LEADERS
OUR MILITARY & FAMILIES
OUR SCHOOLS, COLLEGES & TEACHERS, & STUDENTS
OUR LOCAL HOMELESS
OUTLOOK WOMEN’S SERVICES
PASTOR JOHN & FAMILY
PETER NAJJAR & FAMILY
RENEE QUEEN & FAMILY
SETH JOHNSON SUMMER TRAVELERS
THOSE UNDER PERSECUTION
UNSAVED FAMILY & FRIENDS
So do not fear, for I am with you;
do not be dismayed, for I am your
God. I will strengthen you and help
you; I will uphold you with
my righteous right hand.
Happy Birthday and Anniversary to all our celebrants.
May God bless you richly!
7 DEAN SWARTZELL
12 MITCHELL SHUGART
15 CHEYDEN BUCKNER
16 OLICE STONE
17 HAZEL MOSES
Anniversary 16 DON & TAMMY BARKER
Take delight in the LORD, and he will
give you the desires of your heart.
Date When Celebrated: Always June 14th
Flag Day, is a day for all Americans to celebrate and show respect for our flag, its designers and makers. Our flag is representative of our independence and our unity as a nation…..one nation, under God, indivisible. Our flag has a proud and glorious history. It was at the lead of every battle fought by Americans. Many people have died protecting it. It even stands proudly on the surface of the moon.
As Americans, we have every right to be proud of our culture, our nation, and our flag. So raise the flag today and every day with pride!
ACOLYTE BREANNA BARKER
GREETER REX CRABTREE
ACOLYTE ELI SNEED
GREETERS BOB & MARYELLEN SHUGART
ACOLYTE CHEYDEN BUCKNER
NURSERY NO NURSERY
GREETERS RAY & FAYE ERVIN
ACOLYTE JEFFREY FARRIS
GREETER RON & KELLI UNDERHILL
In all things I have shown you that
by working hard in this way we
must help the weak and remem-
ber the words of the Lord Jesus,
how he himself said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’”
As a father has compassion on his
children, so the LORD has compassion
on those who fear him;
HAPPY FATHER’S DAY TO ALL OUR FATHERS!
See you in July!
The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make His face to
shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord lift up
His countenance upon you and give you peace.